lundi 10 décembre 2012

D-1...year

It is time for me to unveil THE one and only list...! Being 325 days away from my 25th birthday, my transition to the dark side of the force, I made 12 wishes (one per month) to cross off my bucket list:



1. Turning one of my dream into reality

2. Getting my self a high fashion item because " If you don't own a Rolex before your 50th birthday, you failed your life"
3. Visiting a new country, more likely to be part of the UK!
4. Speaking spanish fluently, btw I am currently looking for a tall and dark stranger from a spanish country to teach me.
5. Learning something new, Harmonica? Criquet? Photoshop?
6. Taking a risk
7. Making a change/Helping others/saving a life, if anyone feels like they need to be save, leave a comment!
8. Visiting Harry Potter Studios in England
9. Reaching my dream weight and keeping it, Under 55kg I will be happy, 52 would be awesome but 50 would be ideal!
10. Being in a movie
11. Getting my boat licence, to rent a yatch and go out in the ocean in mode PIMPs & HOES!
12. Having a make-over, because I cannot keep on dressing like a retarded 16 years old for the rest of my life (or can I?!)! Done

If I have some time left, I have a 13th wish...Fall in love! It is not an official one because I have tried to keep the list realistic not idealistic!

Happy AgatheB Day!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire